Don’t believe Michael J. Fox was homeless?
Ask them yourself: Twitter
Birth Name: Michael Andrew Fox
Birth Date: June 9, 1961
Birth Place: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Michael Andrew Fox, better known as Michael J. Fox, is a Canadian-American actor and comedian.
He was born on June 9, 1961, in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, and grew up in a working-class family.
Fox began his acting career in the 1970s and gained widespread recognition for his role as Marty McFly in the “Back to the Future” film trilogy.
He has appeared in a number of other films and television shows throughout his career and has won a number of awards for his work in the entertainment industry.
In addition to his work as an actor, Fox is also known for his philanthropy and charitable work.
He has supported a number of causes, including education and children’s charities, and has worked to raise awareness about a number of social and political issues.
Fox is married and has four children.
He is known for his talent as an actor and his dedication to his craft and has a large and loyal following.
Despite some setbacks in his personal and professional life, Fox remains a popular and successful figure in the world of entertainment.
Celebrity signature of Michael J. Fox
Fun facts about Michael J. Fox
- Adopted the “J.” as an homage to character actor Michael J. Pollard.
- Has a theatre named after him located in his hometown of Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada.
- Received his first guitar for Christmas when he was 8. He taught himself how to play.
- Received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2002.
- Received a star on Canada’s Walk of Fame in 2008.
- Negotiated the deal for Family Ties (1982) from a phone booth outside a now defunct Pioneer Chicken restaurant in Hollywood.
- When he was paying his dues as a struggling actor in Hollywood, he sold half of a sectional couch to a neighbor, and sold paper back books to a local bookstore for cash to buy groceries.